Concussion Defense Reporter is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning the defense of concussion lawsuits, whether they arise at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions. Recent headlines include:
- Jury Rules for NCAA in First Sports Concussion Case Tried to Verdict
- The Science of CTE: Have We Rejected the Null Hypothesis?
- In Summit, NFL and NCAA Meet to Discuss Concussions
- Passage of California Youth Football Act Praised
- Hard Row to Hoe in Boxing Negligence Case: Hague v City of Edmonton, et al.
- Epidemiology of Sports Concussion in the United States — An Excerpt from Sports Neurology, Volume 158
- Despite Article Claims, Insurance Will Not End Youth Football